- Fares are in Australian dollars, include GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are subject to change without notice.
2. Children and Travellers Under 18 Years
- Adult fares apply to persons aged from 2 years and over.
- Infants aged between 0-2 will not be provided with a seat unless a seat ticket is purchased.
- Children aged 4-7 must not travel in the first two rows of the coach on a Public Day Tour.
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied during the tour by their parent or guardian, who must be at least 18 years old.
3 Cancellation Policy
- A 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 72 hours of departure when no notice is given. However, if notice of cancellation is given and the tour is re-booked there is no charge.
- For all tours; a cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 30 days and 72 hours of travel.
- A cancellation fee of $10 per ticket applies for a tour cancelled up to 30 days before of travel.
- Gaura Travel is not liable to You “the Traveller” for any refund in this case. Gaura Travel will not be liable for any other claim including the negligence or fault, if any, of ours or of a third party.
- If you are feeling unwell (flu symptoms, cough, fever, headache or sore throat), do not attend the tour, please inform us 1 business day prior to your tour. To report your absence please call to our contact centre or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods and services come with certain guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. These terms and conditions are subject to those guarantees.
- A reference to “client” means the person making the booking.
- Itineraries, prices and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
- State and territory laws require all passengers to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles. Gaura Travel employees are not responsible for monitoring this requirement.
- Parents, guardians or the client are required to ensure all children wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- Gaura Travel is not responsible for the provision, installation and securing of children and child booster seats, capsules and child restraints. Parents, guardians or the client are responsible to provide, install and secure all child restraint and booster seats.
- Gaura Travel drivers are not responsible for the behaviour and safety of children when not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Gaura Travel drivers are responsible for the safe operation of the vehicle as their primary focus.
- Customers are responsible for their own physical safety at all venues and locations.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for the safety of children at all venues and locations. Gaura Travel reserves the right to deny travel where a risk to customers, public or staff is perceived.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Passengers must be able to ensure their own safety and enjoyment on the tour (including any stops and venues visited) and passengers with special needs must be accompanied by a carer or assistant where necessary.
- No illicit drugs or alcohol are to be consumed on any Gaura Travel vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted on any Gaura Travel vehicle.
- Gaura Travel reserves the right to eject any passengers behaving in an inappropriate, offensive, intoxicated or destructive manner from the vehicle or to stop the vehicle until the relevant behaviour ceases or the situation is otherwise resolved. This may include requesting that police or other relevant authorities attend.
- Passengers and the person booking are responsible for any damage they directly or indirectly cause to the vehicle. Examples of damage include vandalism, food or beverage spillage and breakage of interior or exterior fittings.
- To the extent permitted by law, Gaura Travel is not responsible for any damage or soiling of luggage. Gaura Travel will exercise due care and skill when loading and unloading luggage.
- Gaura Travel employees may request assistance in loading or unloading any luggage items.
- Gaura Travel is not responsible for any property left or thought to be left on a Gaura Travel vehicle. Gaura Travel will endeavour to search each vehicle at least daily for lost property and store it at the depot office for a minimum period of 48 hours. Gaura Travel reserves the right to dispose of or destroy any lost property after this time.
- Any lost property found must be collected from a Gaura Travel office within 48 hours.
- Gaura Travel is not a bailee in respect of any lost property left on Gaura Travel vehicles and does not guarantee the security of any lost property.
- Gaura Travel recommends that all customers obtain an appropriate Travel Insurance policy.
- Gaura Travel reserves the right to use your photographs taken during the tour for marketing purposes.
- Gaura Travel directly charters bus transportation services.
- Gaura Travel may also, acting as an agent or reseller for various third party suppliers of goods and services, engage relevant third party suppliers to supply you with other goods or services, for example, ski hire and lift tickets associated with snow tours (third party arrangements).
- Any third party arrangements are collateral to the bus transportation services we directly provide you. Our obligation to you is to (and you expressly authorise us to) arrange relevant contracts between you and relevant third party goods and services providers, as may be relevant to the particular tour you have booked.
- Gaura Travel exercises due care and skill in choosing third party providers of goods and services but has no control over, and to the extent permitted by law, no liability for, the goods and services provided by relevant third parties.
- All third party arrangements made on your behalf are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party suppliers
- You agree to indemnify Gaura Travel in relation to any loss or damage suffered by Gaura Travel in respect of goods or services provided to you in respect of third party arrangements, including but not limited to, claims in relation to damaged equipment e.g., ski equipment.
- To the extent permitted by law, Gaura Travel shall not be liable for any injury, loss, accident or delay that may occur due to factors beyond our direct control or by reason of any act or omission of any third party.
- As part of your tour, you may engage in sporting activities or leisure-time pursuits or other activities that involve a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk and are undertaken for the purposes of recreation, enjoyment or leisure (recreational services). This may include but is not limited to, skiing, snowboarding and snow sports.
- To the extent permitted by law, Gaura Travel, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, your dependents or legal representatives, for personal injury or death suffered by you due to the negligence, breach of contract or statute or statutory duty of Gaura Travel, including but not limited to any liability for recreational services not being rendered with due care and skill or not being reasonably fit for any purpose you have made known, expressly or by implication, to Gaura Travel or because Gaura Travel failed to achieve any result reasonably expected by you, which you made known, expressly or by implication, to Gaura Travel or for breach of any other consumer guarantee of the Australian Consumer Law (Vic) or of the Australian Consumer Law (Cth).
- You acknowledge that recreational services and associated recreational activities are dangerous with many risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury (including serious personal injury) and sometimes death can occur. You assume and accept all such risks and hereby waive the right to sue Gaura Travel, its employees, directors and agents for any personal injury or death suffered by you in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from your use of such services or your participation in such activities.
- Please see the below prescribed warning in relation to recreational services in Victoria you participate in, to the extent that they are held to be supplied by Gaura Travel. By booking this tour you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the supplier named on this form is required to ensure that the recreational services it supplies to you—
- are rendered with due care and skill; and
- are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the supplier;
- might reasonably be expected to achieve any result you have made known to the supplier.
- Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012, the supplier is entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you sign this form, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the supplier under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in clause 9 of this form.
- NOTE: The change to your rights, as set out in this form, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the supplier’s part. Gross negligence, in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
- If any fact, circumstance, matter or thing beyond the reasonable control of Gaura Travel, prevents Gaura Travel from performing in whole or in part its obligations:
- Gaura Travel is relieved of that obligation to the extent and for the period that it is unable to perform such obligation; and
- Gaura Travel will not be liable to the other party to this agreement for failure to perform such obligation to the extent and for the period of non-performance contemplated by this clause.
1. I/We, the traveller of this booking, holding valid Indian/ Australian Passport as mentioned above, confirm my willingness to return to Australia.
2. I/We confirm my readiness to follow all instructions given by the officials of Government of India and Government of Australia, Aircraft crew/medical personnel on departure/arrival.
3. I/We confirm that I/We are required to submit Australia Travel Declaration form on the online portal (https://www.health.aero/au/) 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure from India. I/We am also willing to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine on my arrival in Australia at my own expense as per the protocols framed by the Government of Australia.
4. I/We fully understand that while travelling in the flight, We may be inadvertently exposed to any infection, including COVID 19 virus, and having fully understood the risk to me/us, I/We voluntarily give consent to travel to Australia in the flight. I/We undertake and agree that neither I/We nor my heirs nor my executors nor administrators will hold responsible any official of Government of India, Maldives or Australia, or staff of airline/naval ship or any of my fellow passengers or Gaura Travel Pty Ltd for any injury to me (including death) or loss of property due to any accidental exposure.
5. I/We undertake full responsibility to ensure I/We have the valid documents to leave India and travel to Australia . Gaura Travel will not be held responsible for any denial of entry in Australia by Government of Australia or at boarding in Indian Airports.